❤ What we love about BAND!
1. ● Sports Teams – Keep track of game days and team practices with the Calendar, send quick notifications about canceled practices, and share team videos and photos, all in one place.
2. Adjust privacy settings (secret, closed, public), control notifications, manage members (admin & co-admins), assign privileges, and make a vanity URL or home cover design dedicated to your group.
3. BAND is the best way to stay connected with your group! BAND is trusted by group leaders as the Official Team Communication App for Varsity Spirit, AYSO, USBands, and Legacy Global Sports.
4. ● Gaming Clans and Guilds - Set up a raiding schedule with the group calendar and share important information about any game with all your members.
How To Install BAND on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install BAND Directly on Your Fire Stick
- BAND Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "BAND" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download BAND Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "BAND" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "BAND" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded BAND in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the BAND app.
Option B: Sideload BAND app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/1081 and click "Go"
- BAND apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After BAND is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your BAND APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed BAND app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of BAND
BAND is an Apk android app that was developed by NAVER Corp.. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 126.96.36.199 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Organize your group on BAND! It’s the perfect group communication app, with features like the Community Board, Shared Calendar, Polls, To-Do Lists, Private Chat & much more!
BAND is BEST for:
● Sports Teams – Keep track of game days and team practices with the Calendar, send quick notifications about canceled practices, and share team videos and photos, all in one place.
● Work/Projects - Share files and keep everyone in the loop with the community board. Have a quick group call with remote teams. Hold everyone accountable with shared to-do lists.
● School Groups - Plan all your school events easily with the group Calendar. Use Polls to plan activities and food options. Send group messages to keep everyone updated.
● Faith Groups - Organize activities with weekly notices and event RSVPs. Support each other throughout the week by privately sharing prayer requests through chat.
● Gaming Clans and Guilds - Set up a raiding schedule with the group calendar and share important information about any game with all your members. Use multiple chat rooms to find groups, manage recruitment and share strategies.
● Family, Friends, Communities - Stay connected with your family and friends. BAND also has Public groups! Use the Discover feature to find communities with similar interests.
BAND is the best way to stay connected with your group! BAND is trusted by group leaders as the Official Team Communication App for Varsity Spirit, AYSO, USBands, and Legacy Global Sports.
● Be social & stay organized in the same place
Community Board / Calendar / Poll / Group File Sharing / Photo Album / Private Chat / Group Call
● Create or join a space that meets your group’s unique needs
Adjust privacy settings (secret, closed, public), control notifications, manage members (admin & co-admins), assign privileges, and make a vanity URL or home cover design dedicated to your group. Customize your group and use it how you want to!
You can chat wherever you are. BAND can be used on any device including your phone, desktop, or tablet by going to http://band.us.
We value your feedback! Send us your feedback and/or suggestions so we can make BAND better for you & your groups.
Help Center: http://go.band.us/help/en
Twitter: @BANDtogetherapp @BAND_Gaming