1. Discuss Indie Games, DIY Projects, and Nightcore, or get even more involved by taking part in Roleplay skits and Singing Competitions! Use thousands of handmade stickers (like tofu dog) to show people exactly how you’re feeling, then make new friends with the Internet folk you click with (because who doesn’t like tofu dog?!).
2. Our latest update empowers you to create videos, Communities, posts, and quizzes to represent your interests to the world, the fandom, or just your favorite group of friends.
Option A: Install Amino Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Amino Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Amino: Communities and Chats" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Amino Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Amino" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Amino: Communities and Chats" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Amino in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Amino app.
Option B: Sideload Amino app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/329880 and click "Go"
- Amino: Communities and Chats apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Amino is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Amino: Communities and Chats APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Amino: Communities and Chats app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Amino: Communities and Chats is an Apk android app that was developed by Amino Apps. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 3.4.33307 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Explore your interests, tell your story and find your people on Amino.
Start by exploring a new type of video with Amino Stories to share the best parts of your interests with millions. Then, chat and connect with fans like you in Communities around all your passions.
Our latest update empowers you to create videos, Communities, posts, and quizzes to represent your interests to the world, the fandom, or just your favorite group of friends.
- Watch Stories, videos, and (read) blogs
Kick back and enjoy videos and blogs covering all interests, from Art and Anime to K-Pop and Video Games, created by passionate fans like you.
- EXPLORE Communities for whatever you’re into
Amino Communities are safe spaces that bustle with thousands of friendly super fans. Join to discover in-depth Stories, long form posts, reviews, analysis, fan art, polls, quizzes, recommendations, photos, journeys, commentary, fan fiction, cosplay, and anything else you can imagine.
- CHAT with people like you around the world
Join global and community chats that are completely anonymous and full of new friends. Discuss Indie Games, DIY Projects, and Nightcore, or get even more involved by taking part in Roleplay skits and Singing Competitions! Use thousands of handmade stickers (like tofu dog) to show people exactly how you’re feeling, then make new friends with the Internet folk you click with (because who doesn’t like tofu dog?!).
- CREATE your own Stories, blogs, polls, quizzes, and more
Upload videos, gifs, and pictures into Scenes, then make them shine as a Story with our built in video editing features.
Add text, background music, and even turn horizontal videos into vertical ones -- so they’re full screen! -- to craft a Story that’s uniquely you.
- CUSTOMIZE your profile
Check out our digital store featuring handcrafted stickers, saucy chat bubbles, and beautiful profile frames to stand out from the crowd in Communities and chats. Go on, try on a profile frame. That one looks great on you.
- MAKE new friends
We believe in you!