Option A: Install MeetMe Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "MeetMe" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "MeetMe" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "MeetMe" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded MeetMe in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded MeetMe before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload MeetMe app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/421 and click "Go"
- MeetMe apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After MeetMe is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your MeetMe APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed MeetMe app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
MeetMe is an Apk android app that was developed by MeetMe.com. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 18.104.22.1680 and the it requires Android 4.1+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Meet, Chat, and Go Live on MeetMe!
MeetMe helps you find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat NOW! It’s fun, friendly, and free!
Join 100+ MILLION PEOPLE video chatting, messaging, streaming, and making new friends every day!
So what are you waiting for? Download the best app for meeting new people!
On MeetMe you can…
- Video chat with local people
- Chat with new people near you and around the world
- Livestream and feel the love
- Find people who share your interests