❤ What we love about AVD Download Video!
1. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically.
2. Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live.
3. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.
4. In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download.
5. Downloads are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your "Download" directory (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download).
How To Install AVD Download Video on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install AVD Download Video Directly on Your Fire Stick
- AVD Download Video Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "AVD Download Video" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download AVD Download Video Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "AVD Download Video" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "AVD Download Video" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded AVD Download Video in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the AVD Download Video app.
Option B: Sideload AVD Download Video app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/188796 and click "Go"
- AVD Download Video apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After AVD Download Video is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your AVD Download Video APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed AVD Download Video app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of AVD Download Video
AVD Download Video is an Apk android app that was developed by Spring Labs. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 5.1.3 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Android Video Downloader Free is the best app to download your favorite videos!
Best video downloader to download and save shared videos and more
★ ★ ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ★ ★ ★
Instructions to download your favorite video:
1/ Use the browser to find your favorite video
2/ Click on a video link
3/ When the menu appears, select AVD
4/ You are done!
---- FAQ ----
● How can I download a video from the browser?
In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically. You should be able to see the download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).
● Can I download YouTube?
YouTube is not supported due to recent Google's lawsuits. Downloading materials from YouTube is clearly against its terms of service.
● Where are my downloads stored ?
Downloads are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your "Download" directory (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download). For Android 3.2 and above, downloads appears in your phone's download manager too.
★ You can also download the premium version without ads: http://bit.ly/11veDL0
Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assumes no responsibility for any misuse of Video Catcher. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.