1. Scan music stored in your phone and various audio files, music editing and clipping.
2. Cut the music files stored on the phone, made a unique ringtone.
Option A: Install Ringtone Maker Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Ringtone Maker Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Ringtone Maker Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Ringtone Maker" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Ringtone Maker in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Ringtone Maker app.
Option B: Sideload Ringtone Maker app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/208259 and click "Go"
- Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Ringtone Maker is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter is an Apk android app that was developed by MeiHillMan. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.3.92 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Ringtone Maker & MP3 Cutter is a very compact and practical ringtone production tool., has the following powerful features:
1. Cut the music files stored on the phone, made a unique ringtone.
2. Record new sound, sound recording will be cut and produced as ringtones.
3. Scan music stored in your phone and various audio files, music editing and clipping.
4. Have a built-in file browser, easy to find and open the music.
5. Powerful audio editing features, millisecond-level perfect cut.
6. Software supports audio formats MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR, 3GPP, 3GP, M4A.
7. The software will produce a good music file as the default ringtone or warning tone, can be added to a contact as a ringing tone.
8. Waveform display, and there are five scaling.
9. Touch to adjust the ringtone by starting and ending location.
10. Record new ringtone.
11. Delete the ringtone.
12. Powerful music editor.