1. Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
Option A: Install Media Player Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Media Player" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Media Player" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Media Player" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Media Player in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Media Player before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Media Player app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/280735 and click "Go"
- Media Player apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Media Player is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Media Player APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Media Player app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
Media Player is an Apk android app that was developed by Ellen Sweet Inc. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 2.5 and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Media Player is a Universa Video Player for Android, you can easily play any video files with the media player. The Media Player can handle all popular video and music formats including: mp3, mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg ect.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. and show format converting of videos. With the media player, you just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
The Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
Features about Media Player:
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.