1. iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 4.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
Option A: Install iVMS-4500 Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "iVMS-4500" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "iVMS-4500" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "iVMS-4500" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded iVMS-4500 in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded iVMS-4500 before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload iVMS-4500 app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/47284 and click "Go"
- iVMS-4500 apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After iVMS-4500 is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your iVMS-4500 APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed iVMS-4500 app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
iVMS-4500 is an Apk android app that was developed by HIKVISION HQ. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 4.7.7 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 4.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.