What is Birthdays for Android?
❤ What we love about Birthdays!
Birthdays for Android is an Apk android app that was developed by Open Me. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 5.0.6 and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
This free app reminds you of your friends' and family's birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates. It's simple and we respect your privacy.
You'll never forget an important day anymore. Birthdays can be entered manually, or synchronized with your contacts. Duplicates are automatically removed.
Choose to be reminded in advance, or on the birthday itself.
See upcoming birthdays on your home screen using one of four widgets. Say Happy Birthday via text message or tap to call them. We even track Chinese and Western zodiac signs.
The app synchronizes all birthdays with your contacts list and offers secure backups of all dates to the external storage. Your birthdays will never be lost, and they can be easily transferred to another Android device anytime. You'll l always know which day of the week your friends - and how many days are left until that date.
Don't lose track of birthdays in the noise of your calendar. This app simplifies everything! Easy and clear. Everything in one app.
• Read and write contacts: for displaying and editing all your friends' birthdays right in the app
• Internet access: for birthdays and looking for great gifts online
• USB storage: for importing and exporting all birthdays to external storage
• Run at startup: for setting up the reminders after your device has been restarted
Your personal data is 100% safe. Promise! Any personally identifiable information will only be transferred from or to your device if you explicitly ask for it, i.e. if you enable online synchronization.
Can I import birthdays from Facebook?
Facebook stopped allowing third party apps to get friend's birthday data.
Help translate this application to your language:
• all our translators (see full list in app)
1. This free app reminds you of your friends' and family's birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates.
2. The app synchronizes all birthdays with your contacts list and offers secure backups of all dates to the external storage.
3. Your birthdays will never be lost, and they can be easily transferred to another Android device anytime.
How To Install Birthdays for Android on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Birthdays Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Birthdays Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Birthdays for Android" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Birthdays Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Birthdays" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Birthdays for Android" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Birthdays in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Birthdays app.
Option B: Sideload Birthdays app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/24360 and click "Go"
- Birthdays for Android apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Birthdays is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Birthdays for Android APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Birthdays for Android app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »