❤ What we love about magicApp Calling & Messaging!
1. A combination of factors is used to determine excessive use, including but not limited to the relative use when compared to the average magicJack® user, the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used, texts sent/received and other factors.
2. The companion magicApp is limited to one smartphone or tablet per active magicJack device number.
3. If your magicJack device is expired, you can login my.magicjack.com and renew your service and resume using your FREE companion magicApp.
4. Please ensure you are assigning your magicJack device phone number in the companion magicApp.
5. Unlimited calling does not include calls to Alaska or the Yukon and Northwest Territories of Canada or calls to non-8YY calling card, platform, conference or chat lines, for which additional fees will apply.
6. The companion magicApp is only available for customers with an ACTIVE magicJack Device.
How To Install magicApp Calling & Messaging on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install magicApp Calling & Messaging Directly on Your Fire Stick
- magicApp Calling & Messaging Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "magicApp Calling & Messaging" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download magicApp Calling & Messaging Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "magicApp Calling & Messaging" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "magicApp Calling & Messaging" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded magicApp Calling & Messaging in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the magicApp Calling & Messaging app.
Option B: Sideload magicApp Calling & Messaging app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/6869 and click "Go"
- magicApp Calling & Messaging apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After magicApp Calling & Messaging is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your magicApp Calling & Messaging APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed magicApp Calling & Messaging app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of magicApp Calling & Messaging
magicApp Calling & Messaging is an Apk android app that was developed by magicJack VocalTec Ltd. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 18.104.22.168-26b6cf7 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
magicJack customers can take their number on the go so that you never miss a call. Download now and login to magicApp with your existing magicJack email and password to make and receive calls over Wi-Fi.
The companion magicApp is only available for customers with an ACTIVE magicJack Device. Please ensure you are assigning your magicJack device phone number in the companion magicApp. If your magicJack device is expired, you can login my.magicjack.com and renew your service and resume using your FREE companion magicApp. The companion magicApp is limited to one smartphone or tablet per active magicJack device number.
* Make calls from your magicJack number on your Android device
* Calls to your magicJack number rings on your smartphone at the same time so you never miss a call
* Make calls over Wi-Fi so you never have to worry about roaming charges when traveling
* magicJack customers can enjoy texting to any U.S. mobile number using magicApp - your friends & family don't have to download the app to text!
* Unlimited calling to the U.S and Canada
* Unlimited calling to other magicJack customer worldwide
* Caller ID, voicemail and call forwarding
magicApp beats other VOIP applications in Appszoom app review! http://bit.ly/1E3rRGx
“If you frequently call US numbers from abroad, this is a must-have app. It works just like a regular phone number, and we found the quality of the connection to be consistently excellent.”
Use magicApp on devices Android 4.4 and above.
Find out more on magicJack.com, or visit us on Twitter (@magicJack) or on Facebook (Facebook.com/magicjackApp).
*Texting to international numbers is not available and texts to some US mobile numbers may not be delivered. Unlimited calling to numbers within the United States and Canada, and unlimited texting and other services provided by magicJack®, are based on normal, non-excessive use. A combination of factors is used to determine excessive use, including but not limited to the relative use when compared to the average magicJack® user, the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used, texts sent/received and other factors. Unlimited calling does not include calls to Alaska or the Yukon and Northwest Territories of Canada or calls to non-8YY calling card, platform, conference or chat lines, for which additional fees will apply. Subject to our Subscriber Agreement located here: http://www.magicjack.com/action/saps/.