❤ What we love!
1. Lomotif's new update lets you include an unlimited number of clips! Trust us, we've tried over a thousand clips & created the coolest videos.
2. To reorder the sequence of your clips, simply tap and hold the clip's thumbnail— that's the little circle image— then drag and drop it anywhere you wish on the timeline.
3. Join your video clips (or photos) into a music video collage in seconds.
4. Automatically transforms clips in your camera roll into awesome music videos, no editing required.
5. Add music to your video clips 2.
6. Make mini music videos for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Musical.ly. ***** It’s the best app to 1.
7. Important: Some devices may not support the previewing multiple clips in quick succession.
Lomotif - Music Video Editor Screenshots
How To Install Lomotif - Music Video Editor on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Lomotif - Music Video Editor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Lomotif - Music Video Editor" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Lomotif - Music Video Editor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Lomotif - Music Video Editor" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Lomotif - Music Video Editor in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Lomotif - Music Video Editor before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Lomotif - Music Video Editor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/142315 and click "Go"
- Lomotif - Music Video Editor apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Lomotif - Music Video Editor is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Lomotif - Music Video Editor APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Lomotif - Music Video Editor app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Lomotif - Music Video Editor?
Lomotif - Music Video Editor is an Apk android app that was developed by Lomotif Pte Ltd. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 220.127.116.11 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Make mini music videos for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Musical.ly. ***** It’s the best app to 1. Add music to your video clips 2. Join your video clips (or photos) into a music video collage in seconds.
Lomotif has millions of users worldwide and it’s NEW on Android!
Use Lomotif to...
+ Add music
+ Join your video clips (photos) into a collage/montage
+ Save montages to camera roll in HD
+ Share easily to Instagram, Twitter, Text Message, Emai
+ A must-have tool for all your selfie, Musical.ly, Dubsmash, Hyperlapse videos!
+ INSTANT EDITS
Forget video editors and the hassle of editing!
Automatically transforms clips in your camera roll into awesome music videos, no editing required.
+ TRIM, EDIT VIDEOS EASILY
You can tweak your movie to perfection with our built-in editor.
Intuitive gestures will allow you to select your best moments to be featured as video highlights.
Easily rearrange clips to tell your story.
Easily import videos and photos from Instagram, Facebook.
+ SQUARE CROP OR LANDSCAPE
Switch easily between 2 formats:
+ ADD TITLES AND EMOJI (New!)
Add title and text overlays to your video that fade away
+ ADD FILTERS (New!)
7 awesome filters to color your videos
+ ADDITIONAL POWER FEATURES
Get your music video formatted for Instagram with just one click
Use Hyperlapse videos for an interesting timelapse/fast-mo effect
Use photos to create a slideshow
+ SHARE IT ANYWHERE YOU WANT
+OR KEEP IT PRIVATE
Your final video will also be saved to your device, so you can choose to keep it private!
HERE’S HOW TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC VIDEOS IN SECONDS:
Select video clips from your camera roll
Find and add music
Instantly preview your short movie
Share on social media sites or save it to your camera roll
It's the indispensable tool for social media sharing!
— FAQs —
How do I change the sequence of the clips?
To reorder the sequence of your clips, simply tap and hold the clip's thumbnail— that's the little circle image— then drag and drop it anywhere you wish on the timeline.
Tap & hold the circular thumbnail of the video clip. Rearrange the order of your clips by dragging & dropping them wherever you want on the timeline.
How do I delete a clip?
Delete any clip by tapping & holding it. Carry it to the '—' symbol that appears.
What is the maximum number of clips I can use in a music video?
Lomotif's new update lets you include an unlimited number of clips! Trust us, we've tried over a thousand clips & created the coolest videos.
Can I add/change filters?
This is a new feature for Android! There's 7 filters to choose from.
Can I add a title to my video?
Type it in on the 'Enter a Title' section on your Create screen. You can tweak the font and colour however you want to!
-- An Important note to our Android users --
We will be adding new features all the time!
Enable push notifications to receive our latest updates. ;)
We've recently added the following features:
- Add titles
- Add filters
- Adjustable time: make a Lomotif from anywhere between 3 secs to 30 secs!
-- Issues with the app --
Please write in to us by using the "Send Feedback" form in the app and describe your problem. We typically reply within 1-2 working days!
-- Get Inspired --
Love the app? Join our community: www.lomotif.com | facebook.com/lomotif | instagram.com/lomotif
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: Certain Android devices may not be fully compatible with this version of the app. Please report problems using the "Send Feedback" button in the app's Menu. We're continuously working hard to make Lomotif perform better on ALL devices.
Important: Some devices may not support the previewing multiple clips in quick succession. If your video doesn't play smoothly, export it and preview it in your gallery.