❤ What we love!
1. The application works on all TVs equipped with "Smart TV" technology and connected to your (WiFi or Ethernet) network.
2. The application will then be asked to enter the code that appears on your TV in order to establish a secure connection.
3. This app is a remote control application that lets you control your LG television.
Remote for LG TV Screenshots
How To Install Remote for LG TV on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Remote for LG TV Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Remote for LG TV" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Remote for LG TV" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Remote for LG TV" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Remote for LG TV in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Remote for LG TV before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Remote for LG TV app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/43528 and click "Go"
- Remote for LG TV apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Remote for LG TV is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Remote for LG TV APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Remote for LG TV app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Remote for LG TV?
Remote for LG TV is an Apk android app that was developed by FreeAppsTV. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 4.6.3 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
This app is a remote control application that lets you control your LG television.
The application works on all TVs equipped with "Smart TV" technology and connected to your (WiFi or Ethernet) network.
At first launch, the application will search your TV on the network.
The application will then be asked to enter the code that appears on your TV in order to establish a secure connection.
And voila, you can now control your LG TV directly from your smartphone.
For any comments or questions write us.
"Remote for LG TV" is neither an official LG product, nor are we affiliated with the LG company.