❤ What we love about Give It Up!!
1. GIVE IT UP is a rather hard game where you have to assist this cheerful, singing Blob in jumping through 18 different tracks.
2. Beware, if you don't tap at the right time, poor Blob will smear before you can cry Nooo and throw your device away.
3. You have to feel the rhythm as Blob jumps up, over and down with the help of the similarly crazy music.
How To Install Give It Up! on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Give It Up! Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Give It Up! Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Give It Up!" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Give It Up! Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Give It Up!" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Give It Up!" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Give It Up! in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Give It Up! app.
Option B: Sideload Give It Up! app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/551267 and click "Go"
- Give It Up! apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Give It Up! is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Give It Up! APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Give It Up! app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Give It Up!
Give It Up! is an Apk android app that was developed by Invictus Games Ltd.. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 1.9 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Feel the Rhythm. Jump or Smear. Give It Up.
GIVE IT UP is a rather hard game where you have to assist this cheerful, singing Blob in jumping through 18 different tracks.
Single tap control - sounds easy right?
You have to feel the rhythm as Blob jumps up, over and down with the help of the similarly crazy music.
Beware, if you don't tap at the right time, poor Blob will smear before you can cry Nooo and throw your device away.
Who will love it?
• Those who love challenges
• Those who enjoy sweating during the game
• Those who can feel the rhytm
• Those who feel up to it
• Those who don't fear for their devices
Who will hate it?