❤ What we love about Rhythm and Bears!
1. Your subscription to Interactive Moolt apps is renewed for the next period within 24 hours before the end of the current one, unless the automatic renewal feature is disabled.
How To Install Rhythm and Bears on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Rhythm and Bears Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Rhythm and Bears Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Rhythm and Bears" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Rhythm and Bears Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Rhythm and Bears" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Rhythm and Bears" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Rhythm and Bears in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Rhythm and Bears app.
Option B: Sideload Rhythm and Bears app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/64004 and click "Go"
- Rhythm and Bears apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Rhythm and Bears is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Rhythm and Bears APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Rhythm and Bears app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Rhythm and Bears
Rhythm and Bears is an Apk android app that was developed by Interactive Moolt DTv. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 1.190917 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
It’s time to unleash your musical talent! Incredible interactive musical game! Сreate a stunning performance!
Join Bjorn and Bucky and all their friends as they put on a fabulous concert and you get to direct the show!
It’s time to become the director of your very own music festival!
• Put together your own band
• Choose their instruments, and show off your musical skills & compositions
• Use lights, smoke machines and even a laser show to make your musical extravaganza even more memorable
Children’s creativity will flourish as they experience the joy of making music in this new adventure with Bjorn & Bucky!
Put on a performance by your favorite animated friends and even get involved yourself!
Use the app to record your voice, and the bears will perform your song!
Most features in the free version of «Rhythm and Bears» do not require additional in-game purchases.
«Rhythm and Bears» players can subscribe to selected Interactive Moolt apps. A subscription gives access to additional features of selected games and unlocks additional content.
Monthly subscription fee: $6.99
Payment for subscription is charged to the card linked to the user account. Please note that by purchasing a subscription you accept its automatic renewal. Your subscription to Interactive Moolt apps is renewed for the next period within 24 hours before the end of the current one, unless the automatic renewal feature is disabled. You can manage your subscriptions and disable automatic updates and payments in your account settings in Google Play. Payments made for the current period are non-returnable; the subscription remains valid until the end of the paid period.
The current version of the User Agreement is available at: https://i-moolt.com/agreement/en
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to us at [email protected]
, and you will definitely get a response!