❤ What we love about IPPB!
1. Fund Transfer Services in any mode including but not restricted to IPPB to IPPB accounts transfers, IMPS, UPI, NEFT and Standing Instructions will NOT be available and can be activated by completing full KYC.
2. Our app is available in 12 languages of India along with English- Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi and Assamese.
How To Install IPPB Mobile Banking on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install IPPB Directly on Your Fire Stick
- IPPB Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "IPPB Mobile Banking" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download IPPB Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "IPPB" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "IPPB Mobile Banking" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded IPPB in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the IPPB app.
Option B: Sideload IPPB app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/17464 and click "Go"
- IPPB Mobile Banking apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After IPPB is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your IPPB Mobile Banking APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed IPPB Mobile Banking app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of IPPB Mobile Banking
IPPB Mobile Banking is an Apk android app that was developed by India Post Payments Bank Ltd. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 188.8.131.52 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Simplify your banking with India Post Payments Bank Mobile Banking App. Open a Digital Savings account, manage your accounts, transfer funds, pay utility bills – securely and easily. Our app is available in 12 languages of India along with English- Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi and Assamese.
Open a Digital Savings Account with IPPB App
Download IPPB Mobile banking and Install it
Provide your basic details and submit
Convert to Regular Savings Account within a year for additional benefits
Fund Transfer Services in any mode including but not restricted to IPPB to IPPB accounts transfers, IMPS, UPI, NEFT and Standing Instructions will NOT be available and can be activated by completing full KYC.
Payments services mentioned below will be available with a cumulative monthly transaction limit of Rs. 10,000:
i. Bill Payments
ii. In store Merchant Payments
iii. Payment towards eligible Post Office Savings Schemes and Services
Manage your Accounts
One stop interface to view your IPPB and Post Office Savings Account balances
Review your Transactions and Account Statements
Update your Nominee, Communication address
Between your own IPPB Accounts and Post Office Savings Accounts
To other IPPB accounts
To accounts with other banks
Instantly, easily and securely
Pay Bills with India Post APP
Pay your Mobile, Broadband, Water, Electricity, Gas, Insurance Premium bills and DTH recharges instantly
Instant SMS alerts for your transactions
Change your mPIN regularly
Report any fraudulent incident/suspicion at your nearest IPPB branch
Contact India Post Payments Bank
Call: 155299 /1800-180-7980
Email : [email protected]
Our app brings banking at your fingertips.