❤ What we love about POKO!
1. POKO - A social gaming app perfectly designed for making new friends around the world.
2. Play anywhere and anytime! Enjoy many simple but tricky mini-games! Play live against people from across the world.
3. Challenge your friends on POKO and show off your gaming skills.
How To Install POKO on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install POKO Directly on Your Fire Stick
- POKO Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "POKO" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download POKO Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "POKO" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "POKO" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded POKO in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the POKO app.
Option B: Sideload POKO app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/849 and click "Go"
- POKO apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After POKO is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your POKO APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed POKO app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of POKO
POKO is an Apk android app that was developed by PokoGame Team. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 1.8.10 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Play With New Friends
POKO - A social gaming app perfectly designed for making new friends around the world.
Connect with gamers from different locations. Make new friends while playing and chatting at the same time.
MEET NEW FRIENDS
Get to know more friends in-game and enjoy some real quality time of nonstop laughing with interesting people!
MATCH AND PLAY INSTANTLY
You can easily invite your friend to play together instantly. Challenge your friends on POKO and show off your gaming skills.
SIMPLE AND ADDICTIVE GAME
Play anywhere and anytime! Enjoy many simple but tricky mini-games! Play live against people from across the world.