❤ What we love!
1. We celebrate all styles, body shapes and cultures, creating this amazing community based on our one true love - Pole Dancing.
2. This is for all Pole Dancers from around the world wanting to share their passion, create and inspire with freedom to completely be yourself.
Pole Riot Screenshots
How To Install Pole Riot on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Pole Riot Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Pole Riot" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Pole Riot" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Pole Riot" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Pole Riot in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Pole Riot before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Pole Riot app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2094 and click "Go"
- Pole Riot apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Pole Riot is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Pole Riot APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Pole Riot app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Pole Riot?
Pole Riot is an Apk android app that was developed by Honeycommb. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 1.42.3 and the it requires Android 5.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Welcome to Pole Riot. This is for all Pole Dancers from around the world wanting to share their passion, create and inspire with freedom to completely be yourself. We celebrate all styles, body shapes and cultures, creating this amazing community based on our one true love - Pole Dancing.
You have the right to showcase your art.
You have the right to wear what you want.
You have the right to shake your butt.
You have the right to POLE DANCE.
So fight for it... and join Pole Riot!