1. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows, and videos that can not be downloaded.
2. If you want to record gameplay, video tutorial with internal audio, this powerful screen recorder with audio is the best choice for you.
Option A: Install AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/50657 and click "Go"
- AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream is an Apk android app that was developed by AZ Screen Recorder. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 5.7.4 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Featured on Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life, and more.
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows, and videos that can not be downloaded.
HIGH-QUALITY video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
NO recording time limit
NO root needed
★ Screen recording
AZ Screen Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends; and you can also record live shows from Periscope, Bigo Live or Tik Tok, YouTube, Twitch...
Screen Video Recorder with internal sound
From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. If you want to record gameplay, video tutorial with internal audio, this powerful screen recorder with audio is the best choice for you.
Game Recorder in FULL HD
This game recorder supports the recording game screen in high quality: 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are available for you.
Screen Recorder with Facecam
By using this Screen Recorder with Facecam, your face and emotions can be recorded in a small overlay window. You can freely adjust the Facecam size and drag it to any position on the screen
AZ Screen Recorder provides a ton of free features:
- Record internal sound (from Android 10)
- Record gameplay with external sound
- Pause/resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (Facecam)
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
- Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
- Shake the device to stop recording the screen
- Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
- Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
★ Video Editor
After recording device screen, you can edit your videos with these editing functions:
- Convert video to GIF
- Trim video
- Remove middle part of video
- Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
- Add background music to video
- Add subtitles to video
- Extract image from video
- Crop video
- Rotate video
- Compress video
- Edit audio
With the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you can stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. You can stream gameplay to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events. AZ Screen Recorder provides the following features to help you livestream easily:
- Several broadcast resolution settings, stream with the high quality you want
- Facecam while live streaming
★ Screenshots and Image Editing
AZ Screen Recorder is more than a screen video recorder. It can also capture screenshots and edit images. You can take a screenshot easily with one click, use in-app image editing tools to stitch/crop images, and share your screenshots with your friends. Some top editing features can be listed below:
- Stitch images: Auto detect and combine several images into one
- Crop images: Remove unwanted parts
- Blur image: pixelate areas you don’t want to show
- Add text, and draw on image…
Thanks for downloading AZ Screen Recorder. If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or you can help with the translations, please contact us at [email protected]
Subscribe to our Youtube channel:
Follow us on Facebook:
* Disclaimer: This app is not associated with Tik Tok, Periscope, Bigo Live, Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, or any other social media platforms.