❤ What we love!
1. Keep videos hidden safe from prying eyes in Video Locker! - The ultimate secret gallery app to hide videos on your Android devices.
2. Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Video Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
3. 7) User friendly operation - Easily hide videos via default gallery or from within Video Locker itself.
4. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden video files, they will still be unable to view the locked videos.
Video Locker - Hide Videos Screenshots
How To Install Video Locker - Hide Videos on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Video Locker - Hide Videos Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Video Locker - Hide Videos" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Video Locker - Hide Videos" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Video Locker - Hide Videos" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Video Locker - Hide Videos in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Video Locker - Hide Videos before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Video Locker - Hide Videos app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/310863 and click "Go"
- Video Locker - Hide Videos apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Video Locker - Hide Videos is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Video Locker - Hide Videos APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Video Locker - Hide Videos app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Video Locker - Hide Videos?
Video Locker - Hide Videos is an Apk android app that was developed by Handy Apps. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 2.1.1 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Keep videos hidden safe from prying eyes in Video Locker! - The ultimate secret gallery app to hide videos on your Android devices.
Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Video Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features of Video Locker include:
1) Encryption - hidden videos are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden video files, they will still be unable to view the locked videos.
2) Removed from recent app list - Video Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
3) Lock on sleep - If you forgot to exit Video Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your device goes into sleep mode.
4) Folder level locking - lock individual hidden video albums. This allows you to show only 1 hidden video album without exposing the others.
5) Tablet optimized - Video Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
6) PIN recovery - With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious video files even if you forgot your PIN code. The app will email the PIN to you in the event you forgot Video Locker's PIN code.
7) User friendly operation - Easily hide videos via default gallery or from within Video Locker itself.
8) Fast bulk hide - Keep safe dozens of videos in seconds!
9) Un-hide videos easily - Un-hide videos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden videos go.
1) Stealth Mode - Hide the app itself! Video Locker App will disappear from the app drawer as if it never exist on your phone. Access to your private video vault can only be achieved via an innocent looking calculator widget.
2) Fingerprint log in
3) Get 2 apps for the price of 1! Upgrade either Video Locker or Photo Locker to get premium for both apps. Both apps must remain installed in the device to enjoy this promotion.
4)Ad-free viewing experience
Download Video Locker now!
Video Locker is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
*Android 10 Stealth Mode users: Due to Google policy changes, icons can no longer hide in stealth mode for Android 10+. The Calculator(VL) widget will still work, and tapping on the icon only opens app settings, not the app itself. We are working on possible solutions currently.*
Notes to users:
- All videos are safely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy.
- App must not be moved to SD card.
- Do not delete .VL folder.
- Not recommended for devices on custom ROM
- Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card.
Having issues with Video Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!