What is TweetCaster for Twitter?
❤ What we love about TweetCaster!
TweetCaster for Twitter is an Apk android app that was developed by OneLouder Apps. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
TweetCaster has a gorgeous look with an intuitive interface that makes it super easy to use while packing in tons of features.
* Manage and easily post to multiple accounts
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Remove annoying people or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – Scrollable and resizable
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful options
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or "All"
* Smart Lists – Including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally for retweets, mentions, and favorites
* Photo previews – Supports most image services, including Instagram
* Speech to Text – Tap microphone on screen to start
* Schedule – Send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Your timeline updates real-time when connected via WiFi
* Readability – Allows for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Coding – Available for Tweets and Mentions
* Who to Follow - Top suggestions for your interests
We may collect information from your use of the app that we may share with our partners to deliver personalized ads, and improve our services. This data may be associated with other data collected from your visits over time and across different applications and websites to provide you with relevant and useful advertising.
1. This data may be associated with other data collected from your visits over time and across different applications and websites to provide you with relevant and useful advertising.
2. TweetCaster has a gorgeous look with an intuitive interface that makes it super easy to use while packing in tons of features.
How To Install TweetCaster for Twitter on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install TweetCaster Directly on Your Fire Stick
- TweetCaster Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "TweetCaster for Twitter" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download TweetCaster Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "TweetCaster" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "TweetCaster for Twitter" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded TweetCaster in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the TweetCaster app.
Option B: Sideload TweetCaster app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/7712 and click "Go"
- TweetCaster for Twitter apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After TweetCaster is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your TweetCaster for Twitter APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed TweetCaster for Twitter app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »