What is Grindr?
❤ What we love about Grindr!
Grindr is an Apk android app that was developed by Grindr LLC. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 6.3.0 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Grindr is the world’s #1 FREE mobile social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people to connect. Chat and meet up with interesting people for free, or upgrade to Grindr XTRA for more features, more fun, and more chances to connect.
Grindr is faster and better than ever:
• NEW – Assemble your crew with Group Chat!
• See people nearby based on your location
• Browse re-designed profiles with bigger photos
• Chat and share private photos
• Filter your search to find what you want
• Customize your profile to share more about yourself
• Star your favorites and block others
• Report people easily and safely
• Send your location and make it easier to meet
• More ways to quickly find what you're looking for
• More ways to chat with people around the world
Create and personalize your profile now to include more about you, what you’re looking for, and more. Within minutes you’ll be ready to connect, chat, and meet.
Looking for even more? Upgrade your Grindr experience to XTRA for more features, more freedom and more fun. Grindr XTRA subscription features include:
• No banner ads
• See 6x the profiles, up to 600 at once
• View only people who are online now
• View only profiles with a photo
• Unlimited blocks and favorites
• Access to all premium filters
• Chat easily with saved phrases
• Send multiple photos at once
Grindr has someone for everyone. No matter what you’re looking for, you can find it here!
Tell us what you think about Grindr by visiting
If you are experiencing any issues, you can get support by contacting us through https://help.grindr.com/hc/
Terms of Service: http://www.grindr.com/terms-of-service/
Grindr and Grindr XTRA are for adults 18 years and older only. Photos depicting nudity or sex acts are strictly prohibited.
1. Chat and meet up with interesting people for free, or upgrade to Grindr XTRA for more features, more fun, and more chances to connect.
2. Grindr is the world’s #1 FREE mobile social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people to connect.
How To Install Grindr on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Grindr Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Grindr Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Grindr" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Grindr Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Grindr" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Grindr" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Grindr in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Grindr app.
Option B: Sideload Grindr app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/439 and click "Go"
- Grindr apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Grindr is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Grindr APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Grindr app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »