❤ What we love about VidTrim!
1. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4).
2. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
How To Install VidTrim - Video Editor on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install VidTrim Directly on Your Fire Stick
- VidTrim Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "VidTrim - Video Editor" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download VidTrim Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "VidTrim" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "VidTrim - Video Editor" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded VidTrim in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the VidTrim app.
Option B: Sideload VidTrim app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/44049 and click "Go"
- VidTrim - Video Editor apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After VidTrim is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your VidTrim - Video Editor APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed VidTrim - Video Editor app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of VidTrim - Video Editor
VidTrim - Video Editor is an Apk android app that was developed by Goseet. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 2.6.1 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
VidTrim is a video editor and organiser for Android. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app.
Best Video Editing Application for Android - Phonesavvy.com
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
This is the free ad supported version of VidTrim Pro.
Features of VidTrim:
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
- Frame grabber (save image from videos)
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimisations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
TRIAL Features in this Free version (watermark will be applied to the result video):
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. The transcoder allows you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim" folder on the internal storage.
- Chinese (Simplified)
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at: [email protected]
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.