What is GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker?
❤ What we love about GoPro!
GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker is an Apk android app that was developed by GoPro. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 6.14 and the it requires 7.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Tell an epic story in minutes. With the GoPro app, you can offload your latest HERO and 360 footage and start creating right away. Capture from hard-to-reach places by controlling your GoPro from a distance, and check out your shots right from your phone. Get pro-level edits and that GoPro look with game-changing effects. Use Reframe to transform your 360 footage into kickass traditional photos or videos. Then, share the magic.
--- Key Features ---
Control your GoPro from a distance.
Frame the perfect shot with live preview, and get full remote control of camera functions. Easily adjust settings, start and stop recording, and more—all from your phone.
Check out your shots.
Save space and time. View your photos and videos right on your phone, and choose what you want to offload beforehand.
Offload from anywhere.
The app easily moves the latest footage from your camera to your phone, even when you’re off the grid.
Your footage instantly transforms into an awesome shareable video. Choose a theme and get unique effects, transitions and music.
A perfect cut.
Trim for the parts you want in your videos and cut out the rest.
Never miss a great shot.
Capture incredible photos from any of your 360 or traditional videos by grabbing a frame.
Get game-changing horizon leveling.
Adjust the horizon in your videos to keep it level—whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing backflips. 
Simple yet powerful editing tools.
Play with color, stickers and more to take your video to the next level.
Transform 360 footage into kickass content.
Use Reframe to experiment with infinite perspectives. Choose the best moments with the tap of a keyframe, and instantly create videos with cinematic transitions. Then get a traditional video you can share. 
Share the shot on the spot.
Post your favorite photos and videos right to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube™ and more. Or share them by text or email. 
Send it. Live.
Share epic moments on social right as they happen. Live stream on Facebook, YouTube and compatible video platforms that support an RTMP URL. 
Unlimited cloud backup—automatically.
GoPro PLUS subscribers can save everything to the cloud—all in their original quality—and access their cloud library anytime, anywhere. 
Keep your GoPro up to date.
Easily update your camera for new features and optimal performance. 
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO (2018)
• HERO Session
• HERO3 (requires camera software update; see gopro.com/update)
--- System Requirements ---
Android 7.0 or later
--- Footnotes ---
 Compatible with HERO8 Black and MAX cameras only.
 Compatible with MAX and Fusion cameras only.
 Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
 Compatible with HERO7 Black cameras and later. Facebook app and account required. YouTube account required. Streaming to Facebook Profiles compatible with iOS and Android devices. Streaming to Facebook Pages compatible with iOS devices only.
 GoPro PLUS is a subscription service available in select territories. Cancel anytime. GoPro PLUS cloud storage does not support content captured with GoPro Fusion. “Automatically” requires the camera to be connected to the GoPro app or Wi-Fi. Separate data fees may apply. Visit gopro.com/PLUS for info and availability.
 Compatible with HERO8, MAX, HERO7, Fusion, HERO6, HERO (2018), HERO5, HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
Need help? Visit gopro.com/help
1.  Compatible with HERO8, MAX, HERO7, Fusion, HERO6, HERO (2018), HERO5, HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
2. View your photos and videos right on your phone, and choose what you want to offload beforehand.
3. Live stream on Facebook, YouTube and compatible video platforms that support an RTMP URL.
4. With the GoPro app, you can offload your latest HERO and 360 footage and start creating right away.
5. Use Reframe to transform your 360 footage into kickass traditional photos or videos.
6. Capture incredible photos from any of your 360 or traditional videos by grabbing a frame.
7. Post your favorite photos and videos right to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube™ and more.
8. Capture from hard-to-reach places by controlling your GoPro from a distance, and check out your shots right from your phone.
9. GoPro PLUS cloud storage does not support content captured with GoPro Fusion.
10.  Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
11. Adjust the horizon in your videos to keep it level—whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing backflips.
12. GoPro PLUS subscribers can save everything to the cloud—all in their original quality—and access their cloud library anytime, anywhere.
How To Install GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install GoPro Directly on Your Fire Stick
- GoPro Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download GoPro Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "GoPro" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded GoPro in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the GoPro app.
Option B: Sideload GoPro app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/16624 and click "Go"
- GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After GoPro is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed GoPro: Video Editor & Movie Maker app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »