What is Google Play Movies & TV?
❤ What we love about Google Play Movies & TV!
Google Play Movies & TV is an Apk android app that was developed by Google LLC. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 188.8.131.52 and the it requires Android 6.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Google Play makes finding and watching movies & TV shows easier than ever.
Buy or rent the newest movies and shows before they hit DVD or streaming. You can also search for titles to see which streaming apps offer them.
Anything you buy or rent on Google Play can be downloaded to watch when you’re not connected. Watch instantly on your Android phone or tablet, or on your TV using Chromecast.
WATCH ACROSS YOUR STREAMING APPS
New! See if a streaming service offers your favorite show or movie. Just search for it and check to see if other streaming options are available.
NEW WAYS TO DISCOVER SHOWS & MOVIES
Find new shows and movies to watch in just a few taps - from family movies to award-winning crime shows
Give a thumbs up or down to get better recommendations for what to watch next
SEE THE NEWEST RELEASES HERE FIRST
Buy or rent the newest movies and shows before they hit DVD or streaming apps
Add shows and movies to your watchlist to view them later
1. Google Play makes finding and watching movies & TV shows easier than ever.
2. Buy or rent the newest movies and shows before they hit DVD or streaming.
3. Anything you buy or rent on Google Play can be downloaded to watch when you’re not connected.
4. Just search for it and check to see if other streaming options are available.
5. You can also search for titles to see which streaming apps offer them.
6. New! See if a streaming service offers your favorite show or movie.
How To Install Google Play Movies & TV on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Google Play Movies & TV Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Google Play Movies & TV Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Google Play Movies & TV" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Google Play Movies & TV Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Google Play Movies & TV" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Google Play Movies & TV" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Google Play Movies & TV in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Google Play Movies & TV app.
Option B: Sideload Google Play Movies & TV app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/85 and click "Go"
- Google Play Movies & TV apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Google Play Movies & TV is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Google Play Movies & TV APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Google Play Movies & TV app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »