❤ What we love about YouTube Studio!
1. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere.
How To Install YouTube Studio on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install YouTube Studio Directly on Your Fire Stick
- YouTube Studio Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "YouTube Studio" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download YouTube Studio Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "YouTube Studio" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "YouTube Studio" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded YouTube Studio in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the YouTube Studio app.
Option B: Sideload YouTube Studio app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/3374 and click "Go"
- YouTube Studio apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After YouTube Studio is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your YouTube Studio APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed YouTube Studio app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of YouTube Studio
YouTube Studio is an Apk android app that was developed by Google LLC. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 20.09.202 and the it requires Android 5.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Filter and respond to comments
* Get notifications when something important happens
* Update video details including thumbnail images, monetization settings, and schedule dates
* Manage playlists
* Contacts (Get Accounts): Needed to allow you to log in to your account
* Storage: Needed to allow you to store your video thumbnail images.