❤ What we love!
1. + Activate offers and get cashback for redeeming them – whether you use Google Pay or your plastic card.
2. + Money transfers are instant and free with Google Pay balance.
3. Easily enroll in loyalty and rewards programs from the app, then let Google Pay apply points and perks automatically.
4. + When you send a payment with Google Pay, it’ll stay between you and your friends.
5. + Create a group to send and receive money for things like trips, dinner, bills, rent, and more.
Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage Screenshots
How To Install Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822056 and click "Go"
- Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage?
Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage is an Apk android app that was developed by Google LLC. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to manage your money, giving you a clearer picture of your spending and savings:
- Pay at your favorite places
- Send and receive money instantly
- Earn rewards for everyday payments
- Understand your spending & improve your financial health
📱MAKE PAYMENTS FAST & EASY
Send & receive money
+ Transfer money easily to friends & family safely
+ Create a group to send and receive money for things like trips, dinner, bills, rent, and more. Google Pay will even help you do the math on who owes what.
+ Money transfers are instant and free with Google Pay balance. There are no fees if you use ACH to withdraw funds
Your shared payments stay with the group
+ When you send a payment with Google Pay, it’ll stay between you and your friends. Only the people involved in the transaction will see it.
+ Pay with your phone anywhere contactless payments are accepted. Just unlock it, hold it to the reader, and go.
Connect with your favorite businesses and discover new ones
+ See businesses where you’ve used Google Pay when you open the app. Get quick access to your transactions, loyalty cards, and activate offers.
Discover nearby restaurants and order a meal
+ No need to toggle between different delivery apps. Explore places to eat, see menus, and order a meal for pickup or delivery with just a few taps.
Fuel your next adventure
+ Find nearby gas stations, see prices, and pay for fuel right from the app.
Take your phone for a ride
+ Pay contactless for transit rides where available. Just add a pass or set up a card, then use your phone to ride.
+ Use Google Pay to checkout quickly and securely when you shop on websites and apps.
📈 ORGANIZE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MONEY
Manage your money
+ See the total balance from all of your eligible accounts in one payment app, so you’ll always know exactly what’s coming in and what’s going out.
+ Get reminders about upcoming bill payments.
Stay on top of your spending
+ Get weekly summaries, track trends over time, and see what you’ve spent at every business.
All your transactions, all together
+ With your permission, you can see activity from accounts you've linked. Import receipts from Gmail and Google Photos and then simply search for any of them.
💵 SAVE AND GROW YOUR MONEY
Earn rewards you can use right away
+ Get cashback for things like paying and referring friends. Any money you receive will go straight to your balance so you can use it instantly.
Double down on cashback
+ Activate offers and get cashback for redeeming them – whether you use Google Pay or your plastic card. Better yet: get twice the rewards when you redeem with a cashback credit card.
Loyalty made easy
+ No more sign-up forms or punch cards. Easily enroll in loyalty and rewards programs from the app, then let Google Pay apply points and perks automatically.
🛡️ SAFER WITH GOOGLE
Authentication for every payment
+ You'll need to use your fingerprint, pattern, PIN, or face to verify your identity each time you open the app or make a payment — only you can pay or send money
Keeping your private information safe
+ Try out a more personalized experience to see the most relevant offers from stores and get recommendations for ways to save. Turn it on or off at any time.
+ Manage and control personalization and other privacy settings like location preferences and contact syncing from settings
Your cards encrypted
+ When you pay cashless with your Android phone, Google Pay shares a unique Virtual Account Number instead of your actual card number with the business, so your payment info stays safe
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay