❤ What we love about Glympse!
1. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the "Send us Feedback" feature in the app under Settings.
2. Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way.
3. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
How To Install Glympse - Share GPS location on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Glympse Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Glympse Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Glympse - Share GPS location" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Glympse Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Glympse" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Glympse - Share GPS location" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Glympse in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Glympse app.
Option B: Sideload Glympse app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/96518 and click "Go"
- Glympse - Share GPS location apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Glympse is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Glympse - Share GPS location APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Glympse - Share GPS location app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Glympse - Share GPS location
Glympse - Share GPS location is an Apk android app that was developed by Glympse, Inc. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 3.34.1 and the it requires 4.2 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Glympse is a fast, free and simple way to share your real-time location using GPS tracking, with any of your family, friends or co-workers!
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required!
Download Glympse today!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ coordinate a social night out with friends
+ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ find friends at a concert festival
+ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ "[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot." – CNET Reviews
+ "Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do" – Fast Company
+ Named one of "15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011" – Mashable
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the "Send us Feedback" feature in the app under Settings.