1. • Share with ease to all of your favorite social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Vine, WhatsApp, G+, Line, Kakao, WeChat, Viber, and more.
2. With our complimentary G Cloud Backup app, you can save all your photos, videos, contacts, call logs and messages to a secure cloud.
Option A: Install Cloud Gallery Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Cloud Gallery Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Cloud Gallery" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Cloud Gallery Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Cloud Gallery" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Cloud Gallery" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Cloud Gallery in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Cloud Gallery app.
Option B: Sideload Cloud Gallery app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/304313 and click "Go"
- Cloud Gallery apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Cloud Gallery is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Cloud Gallery APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Cloud Gallery app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Cloud Gallery is an Apk android app that was developed by Genie9 LTD. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.4.47 and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Cloud Gallery is a lightweight app that provides a smooth experience for browsing your Photos and Videos with ease, plus more
With Cloud Gallery, you can:
ORGANIZE YOUR PHOTO GALLERY
• Filter by Albums, photos, or videos.
• Add tags and search with ease.
• Places: locate your photos and videos on the map.
• A Separate view for your favorite photos and videos
• Easily share groups of photos and videos from your gallery, with just a tap!
• Share with ease to all of your favorite social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Vine, WhatsApp, G+, Line, Kakao, WeChat, Viber, and more.
BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS TO THE CLOUD (The cherry on top)
Never worry about losing your precious photo and video memories when you replace your lost or damaged phone.
With our complimentary G Cloud Backup app, you can save all your photos, videos, contacts, call logs and messages to a secure cloud. Download now for FREE (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup)
Worried about your gallery in Android 5.0?
Don't worry [Problem Solved] - our gallery is Android 5.0 ready on all devices including Nexus 4 and Nexus 5.
- Intelligent tagging to organize your gallery and search for anything with ease
- Places to view and group the exact location of where you have taken your photos
- Up to date material design.
- List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
- Fully integrated with G Cloud backup app to backup all your photos and videos to the cloud
- View your Photos and Videos
- Share on social media with ease
- Play Videos
- View everything, only photos, only videos, favorites, by tag, or by location
- Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
- View all your cloud photos scattered on multiple devices from a single location
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact [email protected]
- No apps from Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4), this is Google's limitation.
- Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-select mode.