❤ What we love about Drum kit metal!
1. This is especially useful if you play other instruments, and you need to support a drum kit.
2. What to do if you want to play the drum set, but you do not have it? There is nothing easier! We offer you a simulator drum kit.
3. Play drums anywhere using your phone or tablet.
4. This is one of the most important factors, since at the long delay you just can not do the normal play.
How To Install Drum kit metal on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Drum kit metal Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Drum kit metal Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Drum kit metal" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Drum kit metal Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Drum kit metal" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Drum kit metal" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Drum kit metal in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Drum kit metal app.
Option B: Sideload Drum kit metal app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/12404 and click "Go"
- Drum kit metal apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Drum kit metal is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Drum kit metal APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Drum kit metal app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Drum kit metal
Drum kit metal is an Apk android app that was developed by GamesForRest. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 2.06 and the it requires 4.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
What to do if you want to play the drum set, but you do not have it? There is nothing easier! We offer you a simulator drum kit. Play drums anywhere using your phone or tablet.
What are the advantages of our app?
- The minimum response delay. This is one of the most important factors, since at the long delay you just can not do the normal play.
- The function of playing audio files from your device directly in this app. Now you can play the drums to your favorite music!
- Use the sound of real drums.
- Panoramic sound. You hear the drums as if you were actually in front of them. When you move the drum sound moves realictic too. Best of all it can be estimated with headphones.
- The ability to not only play here and now, but also save, play, and loop the playback of your tracks. This is especially useful if you play other instruments, and you need to support a drum kit.
- Editable position of the reels. You can place the drums on the screen as it will be convenient for you.
- Hidden menu, which will not take up space on the screen.
- Nice dezign.
In addition, we plan to further develop our app!