1. Find My iPhone & Android Phone is the essential tracking tool for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen device.
Option A: Install Find My Phone Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Find My Phone Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Find My Phone" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Find My Phone Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Find My Phone" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Find My Phone" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Find My Phone in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Find My Phone app.
Option B: Sideload Find My Phone app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/136824 and click "Go"
- Find My Phone apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Find My Phone is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Find My Phone APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Find My Phone app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Find My Phone is an Apk android app that was developed by Family Safety Production. It belongs to the Tools genre. The latest version of is version 18.5.0 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Find My Phone!
Find My iPhone & Android Phone is the essential tracking tool for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen device. What’s more, it’s free for iPhone, and Android!
Tracking your iPhone & Android has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:
• Find a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its position is updated instantly on the app’s map and our website.
• You can even track & locate Android tablets, or an iPad
Our app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making retrieval quick and easy. Essentially, cellular companies know a mobile device’s distance from cellular towers. Our app secures this data and displays the whereabouts of your cell on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost device. We’ve been developing our GPS technology for over 5 years, making our app the most accurate mobile cell tracker you can find!
Note: For the tracking feature to function, the app must be installed on the iPhone or Droid you’re looking for. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, or Android Phone, simply log into our website. You’ll see a pin on the map showing the location of your phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real time updates on both the app and our website. You’ll see the map instantly updated whenever the device moves.
You can see where your Droid has been throughout the day, using the location history feature. As the Droid is moved, we track it. Later, you can just open the app and find out where it has, and where it hasn’t, been!