❤ What we love about A Dance of Fire and Ice!
1. - Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
2. - Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come.
3. - Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes, with over 100 levels including 14 full-length boss levels.
4. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games.
How To Install A Dance of Fire and Ice on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install A Dance of Fire and Ice Directly on Your Fire Stick
- A Dance of Fire and Ice Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "A Dance of Fire and Ice" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download A Dance of Fire and Ice Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "A Dance of Fire and Ice" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "A Dance of Fire and Ice" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded A Dance of Fire and Ice in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the A Dance of Fire and Ice app.
Option B: Sideload A Dance of Fire and Ice app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/417694 and click "Go"
- A Dance of Fire and Ice apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After A Dance of Fire and Ice is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your A Dance of Fire and Ice APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed A Dance of Fire and Ice app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of A Dance of Fire and Ice
A Dance of Fire and Ice is an Apk android app that was developed by 7th Beat Games. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 1.9.2 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets down a path without breaking their perfect equilibrium.
Press on every beat to move in a straight line. But every pattern has its own rhythm to it. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
- Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes, with over 100 levels including 14 full-length boss levels.
- Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
- Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
- Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
Note that the game is quite strict and unforgiving, so please play the free online demo on browser first if you're not sure if this is for you!