1. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
2. Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app.
3. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention.
4. Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
5. Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Option A: Install Fidelity Investments Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Fidelity Investments Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Fidelity Investments" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Fidelity Investments Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Fidelity Investments" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Fidelity Investments" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Fidelity Investments in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Fidelity Investments app.
Option B: Sideload Fidelity Investments app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/108556 and click "Go"
- Fidelity Investments apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Fidelity Investments is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Fidelity Investments APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Fidelity Investments app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Fidelity Investments is an Apk android app that was developed by Fidelity Investments. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 3.48 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets and Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced TalkBack experience
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
To learn more, go to fidelity.com/android.
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.