❤ What we love about Guitar Free!
1. Enjoy a rich songbook of songs across a wide variety of music genres like classical, popular hits, traditional and kids’ songs.
2. With new free songs added daily you can learn new tunes, perfect your favorites, share them with the world and even challenge your friends to see who is the better guitarist.
3. Play timeless guitar classics and popular radio hits for free.
How To Install Guitar Free - Play & Learn on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Guitar Free Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Guitar Free Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Guitar Free - Play & Learn" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Guitar Free Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Guitar Free" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Guitar Free - Play & Learn" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Guitar Free in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Guitar Free app.
Option B: Sideload Guitar Free app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/75152 and click "Go"
- Guitar Free - Play & Learn apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Guitar Free is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Guitar Free - Play & Learn APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Guitar Free - Play & Learn app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Guitar Free - Play & Learn
Guitar Free - Play & Learn is an Apk android app that was developed by Yokee™. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 1.0.75 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Play timeless guitar classics and popular radio hits for free. No prior experience necessary!
Yokee™ Guitar app is so easy to use, you’ll be playing like a pro within seconds.
Enjoy a rich songbook of songs across a wide variety of music genres like classical, popular hits, traditional and kids’ songs. With new free songs added daily you can learn new tunes, perfect your favorites, share them with the world and even challenge your friends to see who is the better guitarist.
** Tap or Strum with your fingers to play music
** Play guitar alongside Top Singers and Musicians.
** Challenge your friend and see who is the better guitarist
NEW SONGS added daily! Top hits include:
** Let it Go - Disney's Frozen
** Chandelier by Sia
** Happy by Pharrell
** Love The Way You Lie - Eminem Ft. Rihanna
** Stay with me - Sam Smith
** Demons - Imagine Dragons
** Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
** Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
** Rehab by Amy Winhouse
** Counting Stars by OneRepublic
** Sometimes by Britney Spears
- Classical favorites include:
** A Little Night Music by W.A. Mozart
** Fur Elise by L.V. Beethoven
- Easy-to-follow tutorial
- Visual 'Learn this song' mode.
- The more you play the more coins you can earn to unlock even more songs
- 30 second preview of each song so that you can learn the melody
- 3 levels of difficulty for playing each song (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- Easy to navigate drawer with access to Songbook, ‘My Songs’, Help Center, Settings and more
We’re always trying to make our Guitar app better so if you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! [email protected]