1. Facebook lite is specially designed for Android Gingerbread 2.3 or higher users, Facebook Lite uses less data and works in 2G, 3G, 4G all network conditions.
Option A: Install Facebook Lite Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Facebook Lite Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Facebook Lite" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Facebook Lite Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Facebook Lite" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Facebook Lite" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Facebook Lite in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Facebook Lite app.
Option B: Sideload Facebook Lite app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/537 and click "Go"
- Facebook Lite apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Facebook Lite is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Facebook Lite APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Facebook Lite app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Facebook Lite is an Apk android app that was developed by Facebook. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 184.108.40.206.119 and the it requires Android 8.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Facebook lite is specially designed for Android Gingerbread 2.3 or higher users, Facebook Lite uses less data and works in 2G, 3G, 4G all network conditions.
• Installs fast – the app is smaller, so it's quick to download and uses less storage space.
• Loads quickly - it is our fastest app. Upload photos faster and see updates from friends.
• Uses less data - be more efficient with your mobile data. Save money by using less data.
• Works on all networks - it is designed for 2G networks and areas with slow or unstable internet connections.
• Works on most Android phones - you can use it on almost any type of Android phone, new or old.
For the full Facebook app, install Facebook for Android: http://bit.ly/18exgL6
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. Facebook is free and always will be.
• Message friends and have group conversations
• Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates and photos
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Lite by becoming a beta tester. Sign up here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.facebook.lite
Problems downloading or installing the app? See https://www.facebook.com/help/fblite
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/640732869364975
Facebook is only available for people ages 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php