1. • Charts by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, date etc.
2. • Search by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, etc.
3. If you don't use this feature, go to phone Settings/Apps/Expense Manager/Permissions to switch off SMS permission on phones with Android 6 and up.
Option A: Install Expense Manager Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Expense Manager Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Expense Manager" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Expense Manager Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Expense Manager" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Expense Manager" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Expense Manager in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Expense Manager app.
Option B: Sideload Expense Manager app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/279063 and click "Go"
- Expense Manager apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Expense Manager is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Expense Manager APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Expense Manager app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Expense Manager is an Apk android app that was developed by Bishinews. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Looking for an expense and budget tool? Stop searching. Expense Manager is simple, intuitive, stable and feature-rich app that is just designed for you. Everything you need at your fingertips to manage the expenditures, checkbook and budgets.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases by Bishinews.
• Tracking expenses and incomes
• Split Transaction - Record all items in a single transaction with different category and amount
• Recurring expense and income
• Multiple accounts
• Taking a picture of receipt
• Tracking tax
• Tracking mileage
• Tracking debts
• Credit Card
• Credit Card and bank SMS message parsing
• Write, Print, and Email Checks
Budget and Bill Organizing
• Organizing bills by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Payment alerts
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly budget with progress bar
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly summary
• Calendar view for expense and income
• Calendar budget forecasting
Search and Report
• Search by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, etc.
• Reports in HTML, CSV, Excel and PDF
• Import and export account activities
• Charts by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, date etc.
• Email report for print
Backup and Sync
• Automatic backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card
• Automatic sync between Android devices via Dropbox
Connect to PC via Network
• View all accounts on one page in bigger screen
• Do your regular work such as add expense/income, edit Settings, view charts etc.
• Add multiple expense or income records
• Backup data and restore data on PC
• Currency converter
• Regular calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Credit card payoff calculator
• Interest calculator
• Shopping list
• User can easily customize background color, action bar color and button color.
• Customizing date format
• Customizing category and subcategory
• Payment method, payee/payer, Tags, income category and status can be entered or updated by user
• Multiple currencies support
• Chinese (Simplified)
• Chinese (Traditional)
• Widgets: overview, summary, budget, calculator, quick add etc.
• PIN protection
• No registration and internet access are required.
• Active developer support
No other app can beat us on features. It's all free.
• Storage: backup data in sdcard and external storage. Save purchase receipt in sdcard and external storage.
• GET_ACCOUNTS: back up data on Google Drive.
• SMS: Parse SMS message from your credit card and bank and save it automatically in the app. If you don't use this feature, go to phone Settings/Apps/Expense Manager/Permissions to switch off SMS permission on phones with Android 6 and up.
• ACCESS_WiFi_STATE: This permission allows PC connection via WiFi. If you don't need to use this app on a PC browser, you can disable this permission.
All data save on your phone or your personal cloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer at [email protected]
We actively support users.