1. HD video player is the easiest phone video player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities to easily support you play almost all video files stored on your phone.
HD Video Player is an Apk android app that was developed by Leopard V7. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.1.0 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
HD video player is the easiest phone video player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities to easily support you play almost all video files stored on your phone.
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, Set private folder feature, keep your video files safe.
5, Play streaming media files.
6, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
7, smooth playback of FLV files;
8, recent playlist
9, Mp3 player with equalizer.
10, quick browser your video folder
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install HD Video Player:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/440512. Click "Go"
- HD Video Player will start downloading.
- After HD Video Player is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed HD Video Player app under Apps & Channels » See All.