1. HD video player is the easiest phone video player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities to easily support you play almost all video files stored on your phone.
Option A: Install HD Video Player Directly on Your Fire Stick
- HD Video Player Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "HD Video Player" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download HD Video Player Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "HD Video Player" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "HD Video Player" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded HD Video Player in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the HD Video Player app.
Option B: Sideload HD Video Player app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/440512 and click "Go"
- HD Video Player apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After HD Video Player is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your HD Video Player APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed HD Video Player app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
HD Video Player is an Apk android app that was developed by Leopard V7. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.1.0 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
HD video player is the easiest phone video player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities to easily support you play almost all video files stored on your phone.
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, Set private folder feature, keep your video files safe.
5, Play streaming media files.
6, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
7, smooth playback of FLV files;
8, recent playlist
9, Mp3 player with equalizer.
10, quick browser your video folder