❤ What we love about Easy Currency Converter!
1. Setup your personal currency list and see all the important currencies at first glance.
2. NOTE: Click the ‘All currencies’ button below your personal currency list to add a new currency.
3. Currency Converter for more than 200 currencies with live exchange rates and offline mode.
How To Install Easy Currency Converter on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Easy Currency Converter Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Easy Currency Converter Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Easy Currency Converter" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Easy Currency Converter Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Easy Currency Converter" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Easy Currency Converter" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Easy Currency Converter in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Easy Currency Converter app.
Option B: Sideload Easy Currency Converter app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/40096 and click "Go"
- Easy Currency Converter apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Easy Currency Converter is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Easy Currency Converter APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Easy Currency Converter app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Easy Currency Converter
Easy Currency Converter is an Apk android app that was developed by ExtraAndroary. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Currency Converter for more than 200 currencies with live exchange rates and offline mode. Setup your personal currency list and see all the important currencies at first glance.
• Supports all currencies of the world, some metals and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ...)
• Our exchange rates are updated once every second
• Offline mode: While offline, the app uses the data from the last connection
• Historic graphs: display the exchange rate development since 2011
• Search function to quickly find a currency
NOTE: Click the ‘All currencies’ button below your personal currency list to add a new currency.