❤ What we love about Repost it! Save and Repost!
1. Browse your latest timeline and repost your favorite daily posts.
2. Our favorite feature! Repost from stories to your own story or to your feed.
3. Simple and powerful, you can focus on reposting your favorite posts from Instagram.
4. Just enter the username of the posts you would like to repost from and the app will do the rest.
How To Install Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Repost it! Save and Repost Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Repost it! Save and Repost Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Repost it! Save and Repost Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Repost it! Save and Repost" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Repost it! Save and Repost in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Repost it! Save and Repost app.
Option B: Sideload Repost it! Save and Repost app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/51049 and click "Go"
- Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Repost it! Save and Repost is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram
Repost it! Save and Repost for Instagram is an Apk android app that was developed by DIGISET LLC. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 4.3.91 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Meet the all-new Repost it!
Simple and powerful, you can focus on reposting your favorite posts from Instagram. You can also reposts stories!
How to Repost
Once you open the app, you will be able to:
1. Repost by searching username
Just enter the username of the posts you would like to repost from and the app will do the rest.
2. Repost from link
Just copy the share link and we will do the rest.
3. Repost and save your own posts
You can repost and save media that you own. This will appear under "My Posts".
4. Repost from Timeline
Browse your latest timeline and repost your favorite daily posts.
5. Repost from posts you've liked
Browse every post you have liked and repost them.
6. Repost from Stories
Our favorite feature! Repost from stories to your own story or to your feed.
7. Watermark your posts
As always, you can add attribute watermark to every post
Every post can be reposted on your story or in your feed. You decide!
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble – please contact us at [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Make sure you credit the original content creator and that you have their permissions to use their image/video.