❤ What we love about DeviantArt!
1. The DeviantArt mobile app moves the experience to hand-held devices exposing a full range of exciting, fresh, culturally relevant content from traditional media of painting, drawing, photography and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, anime and fan art.
2. · What’s Hot, Undiscovered, Daily Deviations and Explore – give you ways to liberate and inspire yourself with extraordinary images drawn from an art collection powered by over 32 million artists and curators on DeviantArt.
3. Browse endless streams of content as well as communicate with and submit to the community 24/7 with the DeviantArt mobile app.
4. · Submit – submit art and literature to DeviantArt or compose a status update to initiate rich visual conversations.
How To Install DeviantArt on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install DeviantArt Directly on Your Fire Stick
- DeviantArt Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "DeviantArt" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download DeviantArt Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "DeviantArt" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "DeviantArt" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded DeviantArt in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the DeviantArt app.
Option B: Sideload DeviantArt app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/69186 and click "Go"
- DeviantArt apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After DeviantArt is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your DeviantArt APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed DeviantArt app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of DeviantArt
DeviantArt is an Apk android app that was developed by DeviantArt, Inc.. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 188.8.131.52 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Simply put: The World’s Largest Art Gallery In Your Hand.
DeviantArt is the largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. We entertain, inspire, and empower the artist in all of us.
The DeviantArt mobile app moves the experience to hand-held devices exposing a full range of exciting, fresh, culturally relevant content from traditional media of painting, drawing, photography and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, anime and fan art. Browse endless streams of content as well as communicate with and submit to the community 24/7 with the DeviantArt mobile app.
Bleed and Breed Art.™
· Today Page – every day, the editorial team will draw from and reflect back to the community a vibrant combination of news, features, curations and conversations.
· What’s Hot, Undiscovered, Daily Deviations and Explore – give you ways to liberate and inspire yourself with extraordinary images drawn from an art collection powered by over 32 million artists and curators on DeviantArt. Features like “More Like This” associate images through member-curated Collections to provide endless entertainment and inspiration as you travel through the app by browsing layers of similar art.
· Status Updates – post short updates in a simple and direct format that lets you create informal conversations with your watchers. Use these to share how you’re feeling, what you’re thinking, what you’re working on, or to share the work of an artist you love.
· Watch Feed – a personalized and easy to access feed of every Journal, Collection, or Status Update posted by your watchlist.
· Notifications – the communication center of the app where you manage all mentions, replies and other messages. This feature is similar to the website’s Message Center.
· Submit – submit art and literature to DeviantArt or compose a status update to initiate rich visual conversations.