❤ What we love about Flud!
1. We're happy to announce that the paid ad-free version of Flud is now available for download.
2. Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card.
3. Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android.
4. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat.
How To Install Flud - Torrent Downloader on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Flud Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Flud Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Flud - Torrent Downloader" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Flud Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Flud" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Flud - Torrent Downloader" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Flud in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Flud app.
Option B: Sideload Flud app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/292500 and click "Go"
- Flud - Torrent Downloader apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Flud is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Flud - Torrent Downloader APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Flud - Torrent Downloader app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Flud - Torrent Downloader
Flud - Torrent Downloader is an Apk android app that was developed by Delphi Softwares. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon...
Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
We're happy to announce that the paid ad-free version of Flud is now available for download. Search for "Flud (Ad free)" in the Play Store.
You feedback is very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn't like in the app.