VLLO is an Apk android app that was developed by vimosoft. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 5.6.7 and the it requires Android 5.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
VLLO provides all the features you need. Over 1,000 items are ready to add aesthetic mood to your video. You can easily edit your video on the go and upload to Youtube, Instagram and Facebook. A perfect editor for a Vlogger enough to be recognized by over 100K App Store feedbacks with 4.8 star point. There was app name change from Vimo into VLLO.
EDIT YOUR VIDEO WITH EASY
+ Trim, Zoom, rotate, flip, reorder your photo and video with fingertips.
+ More than 20 transitions are ready.
+ Choose from over 20 video filters to add a cinematic touch.
+ Speed up or put it in Slo-Mo.
+ Personalize your story with awesome text overlays and titles.
+ Add aesthetic mood with cute stickers and animations.
+ You can add another image on the video(PIP).
ADD PROFESSIONAL TOUCH WITH SOUND
+ Color your video with over 40 soundtracks or add your flavor by importing one from your phone.
+ Add your own voiceover by one click.
+ Play with over 70 sound effects.
+ Volume up/down, mute and audio fade in/out.
SAVE & SHARE YOUR VIDEO
+ Save video in light SD or upto the bright UHD-4K.
+ Projects are auto-saved as drafts and VLLO will keep them till you done.
+ Share on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook built right in.
If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]
1. You can easily edit your video on the go and upload to Youtube, Instagram and Facebook.
2. + Trim, Zoom, rotate, flip, reorder your photo and video with fingertips.
3. Over 1,000 items are ready to add aesthetic mood to your video.
4. + Color your video with over 40 soundtracks or add your flavor by importing one from your phone.
5. + Choose from over 20 video filters to add a cinematic touch.
6. + Save video in light SD or upto the bright UHD-4K.
Option A: Install VLLO Directly on Your Fire Stick
- VLLO Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "VLLO" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download VLLO Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "VLLO" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "VLLO" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded VLLO in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the VLLO app.
Option B: Sideload VLLO app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2903 and click "Go"
- VLLO apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After VLLO is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your VLLO APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed VLLO app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »