1. Record the next viral video or action movie hit with ActionDirector! Edit and crop videos, add music to video to create your own soundtrack, and highlight video projects you’re proud of on social networks and messaging apps! Effects for videos are built-in so you can make every video look professional.
2. Featuring a range of preset themes, lens and color corrections, video stabilizer, and even more action effects including stop motion, it is the only software you’ll need to create an effect-rich viral action video.
Option A: Install ActionDirector Video Editor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- ActionDirector Video Editor Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "ActionDirector Video Editor - Edit Videos Fast" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download ActionDirector Video Editor Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "ActionDirector Video Editor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "ActionDirector Video Editor - Edit Videos Fast" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded ActionDirector Video Editor in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the ActionDirector Video Editor app.
Option B: Sideload ActionDirector Video Editor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/32796 and click "Go"
- ActionDirector Video Editor - Edit Videos Fast apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After ActionDirector Video Editor is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your ActionDirector Video Editor - Edit Videos Fast APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed ActionDirector Video Editor - Edit Videos Fast app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
ActionDirector Video Editor - Edit Videos Fast is an Apk android app that was developed by Cyberlink Corp. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.6.0 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
ActionDirector is the only 📹 video editing app you need to 📸 record video, 🎞️ edit videos, apply 🎬 video effects and 📀 share with friends. Create video from the app, with a helpful movie editing tutorial guiding you as you add action movie effects and edits.
Record the next viral video or action movie hit with ActionDirector! Edit and crop videos, add music to video to create your own soundtrack, and highlight video projects you’re proud of on social networks and messaging apps! Effects for videos are built-in so you can make every video look professional.
ActionDirector’s Ultra HD 4K video editor lets you edit videos on your mobile just like you would on a desktop. Action movie effects highlight key moments, with slow motion and speed edits helping you increase the excitement with a simple slider. You can even add repeat and rewind video effects to your clip to create the ultimate video.
★ Create video – Record video with ActionDirector and begin editing right away
★ Video maker lets you go right into editing after you finish recording
★ Effects for videos make any project come to life
★ Edit video color and apply brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments
★ Record video with music from your own library
★ Trim and cut to focus only on the shots you want
★ Video filters make every shot pop
★ Over a dozen transitions for you to add to your videos
★ Add text and titles with shadow and border
★ Add animated stickers
Action Movie Effects
★ Slow motion and fast motion let you highlight the action with precise speed controls
★ Highlight video to replay or rewind
★ Add and mix your own background music
★ Produce, upload and share Ultra HD 4K video via social networks or messaging apps.
Make videos, add video effects, trim and cut video, and even add your own text and music to videos, all with the ActionDirector app! Download today and start directing!
If you want more then be sure to check out ActionDirector for desktop. Featuring a range of preset themes, lens and color corrections, video stabilizer, and even more action effects including stop motion, it is the only software you’ll need to create an effect-rich viral action video.
Android 4.3 (Jellybean) and above including Android 9.0 (Pie)
Works best with:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 or higher
Samsung Exynos 7420 or higher
Nvidia Tegra K1 or higher
MediaTek P10 or higher
Video：H.263 (.3GP, .MP4 ), H.264 AVC (.3GP, .MP4, .MKV), MPEG-4 SP (.3GP, MP4, MKV) , H.265 (.MP4, .MKV ), VP8 (.MKV, Webm), VP9 (.MKV, Webm)
Music：WAV, MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC
See if your phone supports Ultra HD 4K video editing and production:
CyberLink would love to hear your suggestions & feedback! Please mail to [email protected]
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cyberlink