What is Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos?
❤ What we love about Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos!
Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos is an Apk android app that was developed by COLIFER LAB. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
★ The Easiest and Highest rated hiding tool! ★
✔ New feature: One click to browse your phone's invisible photos with desktop browser!
Hide photos, pictures and videos from your gallery. EASY, SIMPLE and FREE!
It gives you control of who sees what and help protect your privacy. With "Hide Something",
• Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only available for yourself.
• You can customize your visible folders when you want to show different photos to different people.
• You can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
✔ Fingerprint, Pattern or PIN lock! Choose your favorite.
✔ Directly hide files from third party applications by "Share". e.g., Gallery, Browser!
✔ One click to browse phone's invisible photos in desktop browser.
✔ Backup hidden files to Google drive.
✔ Photos, Videos, Google+ photos... all of those files are supported.
✔ Advanced image viewer displays pixel level of details.
✔ GIF is supported.
✔ Beautiful themes.
✔ Fake mode can protect your privacy for unexpected checks.
✔ Easy to share your private photos/videos to others.
✔ Doesn't show up in recently used apps list.
✔ Support for both phone and tablet.
✔ More features are coming.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to restore.
Problems? Please contact us at [email protected]
first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
What our developers said:
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
Problem with password? Check the help below:
Read/Write external storaga - read and write media files.
Use fingerprint - let you use fingerprint to unlock your app.
Access internet - backup or restore media files to Google drive.
Access coarse location - required by Google admob ads.
1. Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
2. • You can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
3. Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
4. Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to restore.
5. Hide photos, pictures and videos from your gallery.
How To Install Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos app.
Option B: Sideload Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/201772 and click "Go"
- Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »