1. J.D. Power 2019 Mobile App Certification Program recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions.
Citi Mobile® is an Apk android app that was developed by Citibank N.A.. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 9.29.0 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
All Mobile Account*: Open a checking or savings account right from the app without setting foot in a bank branch
Fast Navigation: Quickly get to your favorite features with an intuitive navigation menu and smart shortcuts
Card Replacement: Request a new card if your original is lost, stolen or damaged
Citi Mobile® Snapshot: Quickly review key account info – without having to sign in every time
Zelle®: A fast, fee-free way within the Citi Mobile App to pay and easily split payments with people you trust.**
Mobile Check Deposit: Quickly and easily deposit checks from your mobile device
Find an ATM: Easily locate one of more than 60,000 fee-free ATMs in the U.S near you
Account Information: View your statements, check balances and recent activity
Make same-day or scheduled payments easily
Aggregation*: Link virtually all your bank accounts, credit cards and investment accounts for a more holistic financial view to managing your finances
Spending insights*: Track your spending habits and trends across your accounts
Bill management*: View and manage your bills, and recurring payments in one place
FICO® Score : Citi credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
Make payments including automatic payments, and transfers and manage payees
Dispute credit card transactions if ever needed and track the status
Stay informed with Account Alerts: Choose the alerts you want and even when you want them
Change your credit card due date: Choose the beginning, middle, or end of a month
Citi® Quick Lock: Lock or unlock your lost or misplaced card
PIN Reset: Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
Enable Fingerprint Authentication for a fast way to access your account
* Features are available today on a limited basis.
**Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Citi’s Mobile App has been certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Mobile Credit Card Experience” for customers.”
J.D. Power 2019 Mobile App Certification Program recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions. For more information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
Your trust and confidence in how we collect, use, and share information about you is a priority. Review our privacy notice at https://online.citi.com/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=Privacy and our notice at collection at https://online.citi.com/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=Privacy#notice-at-collection to learn more about privacy at Citi. Additionally, California residents may submit requests in connection with the California Consumer Privacy Act at https://online.citi.com/dataprivacyhub
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Citi:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/13727. Click "Go"
- Citi will start downloading.
- After Citi is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Citi app under Apps & Channels » See All.