❤ What we love about Chrome Beta!
1. You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android.
2. • Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
The app description of Chrome Beta
Chrome Beta is an Apk android app that was developed by Google LLC. It belongs to the Productivity genre. The latest version of is version 84.0.4147.53 and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Welcome to Chrome Beta for Android!
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android.
How To Install on Firestick/Fire TV
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install Chrome Beta:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/430741. Click "Go"
- Chrome Beta will start downloading.
- After Chrome Beta is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed Chrome Beta app under Apps & Channels » See All.