❤ What we love about CBS!
1. You also have the option to sign in with your cable provider to access full seasons and stream Live TV from your local CBS station including live news, sports, entertainment, and can’t-miss live events like The Grammy Awards, NCAA March Madness, NFL on CBS and more.
How To Install CBS on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install CBS Directly on Your Fire Stick
- CBS Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "CBS" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download CBS Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "CBS" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "CBS" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded CBS in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the CBS app.
Option B: Sideload CBS app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822752 and click "Go"
- CBS apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After CBS is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your CBS APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed CBS app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of CBS
CBS is an Apk android app that was developed by CBS Interactive, Inc.. It belongs to the Entertainment genre. The latest version of is version 8.1.18 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
With the new CBS app you can watch the latest episodes of your favorite CBS shows for free at your convenience, no log-in required to instantly stream anytime, on any device. You also have the option to sign in with your cable provider to access full seasons and stream Live TV from your local CBS station including live news, sports, entertainment, and can’t-miss live events like The Grammy Awards, NCAA March Madness, NFL on CBS and more. All for free, no additional subscription or monthly fee required.
• No credit card or subscription required to watch new episodes
• Stream full episodes for free
• Watch your favorite shows anywhere, on any device
• Latest episodes available for next-day streaming*
• Option to sign in with your cable provider to stream live TV and access full seasons of CBS shows
*Content availability subject to change. Live TV subject to availability. On certain devices, certain content may not be available for next-day streaming, learn more at help.cbs.com. The use of the CBS app is limited to the United States.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: