CBS All Access is an Apk android app that was developed by CBS Interactive, Inc.. It belongs to the Entertainment genre. The latest version of is version 7.3.22 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Stream full episodes of your favorite shows the day after they air for FREE! Plus, unlock more than 10,000 episodes, exclusive original series and live TV, including sporting events like the NFL on CBS, when you subscribe to CBS All Access.
Free CBS app users can:
• Stream the latest episodes FREE. Catch up on the latest primetime, daytime and late-night episodes in HD.
• Watch your local CBS station live using your TV provider credentials.
CBS All Access subscribers can:
• Stream 4 channels of live TV: your local CBS station (including the NFL on CBS), 24/7 news coverage on CBSN, live scores + highlights on CBS Sports HQ and 24/7 entertainment news on ET Live.
• Obsess over originals. Watch subscriber-only original series like The Twilight Zone, Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight and Why Women Kill.
• Download and watch offline with a Commercial Free plan.
• Watch thousands of episodes, live and on demand, like hit series SEAL Team and Survivor.
• Binge a classic. Catch up on ad-free classic series like the original Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Beverly Hills 90210, I Love Lucy and more.
Try CBS All Access FREE now! After your trial, it’s only $5.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $9.99/month for the Commercial Free plan.
(Live TV includes commercials and select shows have promotional interruptions. Downloaded content is accessible for earlier of 30 days from date of download or 48 hours from start of playback. Downloaded content is not playable outside the U.S.)
Download the app now to get started!
Show and episode availability subject to change. Please note use of the CBS app is limited to United States. All Access promotional offers for new subscribers only. Live TV subject to availability. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
For additional information about this app’s video services, including your choices, please visit http://legalterms.cbsinteractive.com/video-services.
California Do Not Sell My Info:
California Privacy/Info We Collect:
1. Stream full episodes of your favorite shows the day after they air for FREE! Plus, unlock more than 10,000 episodes, exclusive original series and live TV, including sporting events like the NFL on CBS, when you subscribe to CBS All Access.
Option A: Install CBS All Access Directly on Your Fire Stick
- CBS All Access Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "CBS All Access" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download CBS All Access Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "CBS All Access" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "CBS All Access" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded CBS All Access in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the CBS All Access app.
Option B: Sideload CBS All Access app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/10393 and click "Go"
- CBS All Access apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After CBS All Access is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your CBS All Access APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed CBS All Access app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »