❤ What we love about Green Dot!
1. The Green Dot app is designed to help you manage any Green Dot debit card or bank account! This includes the Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account by Green Dot Bank - a new kind of mobile bank account to help you earn and save more.
2. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available.
How To Install Green Dot - Mobile Banking on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Green Dot Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Green Dot Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Green Dot - Mobile Banking" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Green Dot Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Green Dot" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Green Dot - Mobile Banking" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Green Dot in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Green Dot app.
Option B: Sideload Green Dot app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/88176 and click "Go"
- Green Dot - Mobile Banking apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Green Dot is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Green Dot - Mobile Banking APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Green Dot - Mobile Banking app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Green Dot - Mobile Banking
Green Dot - Mobile Banking is an Apk android app that was developed by Green Dot. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 4.30.0 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
The Green Dot app is designed to help you manage any Green Dot debit card or bank account! This includes the Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account by Green Dot Bank - a new kind of mobile bank account to help you earn and save more. If you’re not using Green Dot Bank, you could be missing out on hundreds of dollars per year. Better Banking. Bigger Rewards!
• Earn 2% UNLIMITED cash back on online and mobile purchases
• Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn up to 2% annual interest
• Free ATM network
• Free cash deposits using the app
• Get your pay up to 2 days early and government benefits up to 4 days early with ASAP Direct DepositTM
• NO overdraft fees
• NO minimum balance requirement
Easily manage any Green Dot Bank account at any time. This app allows you to…
• Sign up for or register a new account
• View balance and transaction history and see other account information
• Pay bills and P2P money to friends who have a Green Dot account.
• Deposit checks from your mobile phone
• Works with contactless pay options including Apple Pay (Android Pay for Android Store)
• Set up account alerts
• Access chat customer support
Want to know more? Visit GreenDot.com today.
See the Account Agreement for pricing details and limits.
Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Interest paid every 12 months based on the average daily balance of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum balance of $10,000. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of 6/2/20 and may change before or after you open an account. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by the FDIC as of May 11, 2020. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more. Direct Deposit timing depends on deposit verification and when we get notice from your employer or benefits provider, and may vary from pay period to pay period. Mobile payment limits, qualifications, and enrollment requirements may apply.
© 2020 Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC,
Green Dot Corporation NMLS ID 914924.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m2.greendot.com/app/help/legal/techprivacy