Public - Indian Local Videos is an Apk android app that was developed by Public app. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 2.33.3 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Public is your city's own local app, that brings to you all the latest updates of your city through short videos. Through the app, we aim to provide users a medium where they can get all the important and interesting videos from across their city in a single place.
Public events or Cricket Matches, Power cut or Water shortage, Film star visits or Religious events everything happening in your city would now reach you first on your smartphone.
Public app is currently available in Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia and Telugu for the people of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Tripura, Telangana, Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Kerala, Odisha and Tamil Nadu
Public app would be the first to notify you of -
- The biggest robbery or accidents in your neighbourhood
- Water shortage and traffic jams in your area
- Construction of new flyovers and rail lines in and around your city
- Free Health Checkups and Camps in your city
- News on MSP & purchase of crops, vegetables, fruits of local farmers
- Festivals and Melas taking place at your city’s famous mandirs and temples
- Your daily horoscope
- Latest weather updates of your area
- Jobs and vacancies available in your city
- Religious events and functions taking place in your area
- All important updates of your city that you should know as a citizen
- Watch all the latest updates of your city through short videos
- Get instant updates of your city
- Record and share your opinion on latest issues
- Report local issues and problems of your city on the Public app
- Get instant notifications for every breaking or local update of your city on your smartphone
- 100% Free app
Download the Public app today and feel more connected to your city!
1. Public events or Cricket Matches, Power cut or Water shortage, Film star visits or Religious events everything happening in your city would now reach you first on your smartphone.
Option A: Install Public Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Public Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Public - Indian Local Videos" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Public Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Public" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Public - Indian Local Videos" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Public in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Public app.
Option B: Sideload Public app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/822022 and click "Go"
- Public - Indian Local Videos apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Public is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Public - Indian Local Videos APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Public - Indian Local Videos app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Urgent Information for FireStick Users:
Are you aware that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can snoop on your web browsing online activities and sell your personal data to 3rd-parties like advertisers and government agencies?
A good VPN will save you from all these issues / threats and ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN service amongst Firestick users. We strongly recommend you use Express VPN before you start streaming on your firestick device. This VPN comes with a solid "30-day money-back guarantee" and can also be used on all your devices - PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
When connected to an ExpressVPN server, your network becomes encrypted and secure, and your privacy on the web is protected. It also replaces your real IP address with a secret one, letting you bypass location-based restrictions on streaming services and websites.
CLICK HERE to Get ExpressVPN and protect yourself »