1. Moot is a community platform dedicated to streamlining the Looking for Group process, as well as sharing up-to-date news, spicy memes, helpful guides, and more about today’s most popular games.
Option A: Install Moot Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Moot" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Moot" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Moot" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Moot in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Moot before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Moot app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/4452 and click "Go"
- Moot apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Moot is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Moot APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Moot app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
Moot is an Apk android app that was developed by NAVER Corp.. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 3.2.4 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Moot is the premier app for anybody that plays video games. Moot is a community platform dedicated to streamlining the Looking for Group process, as well as sharing up-to-date news, spicy memes, helpful guides, and more about today’s most popular games.
● Find your teammates with our LFG feature.
● Stay up-to-date on the latest reviews, highlights, and trending memes.
● Communicate privately with your friends using our Direct Message feature.
● Buy fresh items and spice up your profile with your Moot Coins.
● Follow Moot’s top content creators and get updates when they post.
● Level up by sharing, voting, and discussing the games you enjoy playing.
● Decide if content is up to your standard through upvoting or downvoting.
● Fight boredom – navigate through different lounges and check out what’s trending among the community.
● Over a dozen lounges opened: Fortnite, Apex Legends, Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption, Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG, GTA, Overwatch, Clash Royale, Battlefield, and more!
● Also available on PC at moot.us
With moot, we want to grow with and for the community. Let’s make it happen!
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected]