1. ** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services.
Option A: Install BubbleUPnP Directly on Your Fire Stick
- BubbleUPnP Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download BubbleUPnP Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "BubbleUPnP" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded BubbleUPnP in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the BubbleUPnP app.
Option B: Sideload BubbleUPnP app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/27898 and click "Go"
- BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After BubbleUPnP is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV is an Apk android app that was developed by Bubblesoft. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.4.8 and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Google Photos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ ...and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at [email protected]